Our professionals will analyze your business and design an insurance program specifically for you.
We know insurance and how it works.
We live it every day. We know the state of the industry; we bring that knowledge to work for you. Our success has come by learning, truly learning about our clients’ businesses, then bringing our insurance expertise to work for them.
We develop partnerships that bring the most comprehensive coverages to your business at the most reasonable cost. By doing business this way, by giving our clients the peace of mind that they have the best in the business working for them, we forge partnerships that last. Call us today and you will experience the kind of individual expert attention we give each of our clients.
Coverages we offer include:
Do you own your building? Have a large amount of stock? Commercial Property coverage insures against damage to your buildings and contents due to a covered cause of loss, such as fire or theft. You may also need to cover your loss of income or increase in expenses that result from property damage.
Do you transport your goods to customers or have equipment to service clients? Are you moving from one location to another? Inland Marine can provide coverage for your property in transit over land, without the need for specifying a specific location.
This coverage protects your business against liability claims for bodily injury and property damage resulting from your operations, products or premises. Whether you’re a small office or a nationwide manufacturer, you shouldn’t go without this valuable coverage.
Commercial Auto policies can provide liability and physical damage coverage for your vehicles or vehicles rented by your business.
Workers’ Compensation and Employers Liability
Whether you have employees or only hire 1099 contractors, your business could be held liable for any injuries sustained while those folks are working for you or at your direction. This policy provides you with coverage for your statutory liability under workers’ compensation laws and can include coverage for medical expenses as well as lost wages.
Employee Theft, Forgery or Alteration, Computer or Funds Transfer Fraud, Money & Securities: these are all coverages often overlooked but in the event of a claim, you’ll be glad we’ve got you covered.
If you are being required to obtain a Surety Bond, the process can be a bit daunting. We can help you navigate the world of Surety Bonds, regardless of your business’ financial condition.
Umbrella & Excess Liability
Provide your business with excess limits of coverage when your primary General Liability or Automobile Liability coverage has been exhausted. In the event of a large claim, this coverage picks up where the underlying coverages left off. Many of our Insurance Companies can provide high limits of coverage to you at a reasonable cost.
- Employment Practices Liability – Covers wrongful acts arising out of the employment process, such as wrongful termination, sexual harassment or discrimination. These policies can also provide third party coverage for claims brought on by non-employees.
- Directors & Officers Liability – Covers claims made against Directors & Officers alleging wrongful acts in their role as management.
- Fiduciary Liability – Protects businesses’ assets against fiduciary related claims of mismanagement of a company’s employee benefit plans.
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) – Protects against liability incurred as a result of your error or omission in performing your professional services. Typically these policies cover financial losses of a third party as opposed to the bodily injury and property damage coverage found on a General Liability policy.
- Employee Benefits Liability – Covers an employer for errors & omissions in the administration of an employee benefit program.
- Cyber & Network Security Liability – Do you have a company website? Take customer’s financial information? Keep your client’s information on file? You more than likely have a Cyber Liability exposure and may not realize it. We can not only provide you with the coverage you need in the event of a loss but also help you identify potential cyber exposures ahead of time.
Ocean Marine / Ocean Cargo
Do you export products overseas or over domestic waters? If so, this coverage can insure your shipments in the event of a covered cause of loss.
**This page does not mention all coverages available nor are these summaries a definition of coverage as any coverage provided is subject to the forms and definitions in a policy.**
Questions? Call us at 410-602-2000.
Finding the perfect coverage begins with a conversation. Give us a call to discuss your needs.